Friday 12 October 2012


Ambiguity & Life

With the virtue of my experience I am convinced about the fact that Life Just Happens. No matter how thorough you plan it, Life will continue pushing you into different challenges and surprises. That being said, everything happens for a reason and help us evolve in life.

Over the last three years my journey from living, working & studying in England and than moving back to India (my native place) has been a roller coaster ride.

Sometimes I sit back and think what it could have been if would have stayed or perhaps settled in England. Would I be happier? Was that a wise decision?
Some morons make me re-think as they sound so convinced that I should have stayed without even having a slightest idea. Well the point I am trying to put forward is live for yourself. Be stupid enough to take any decision without being bothered about someone who doesn’t even matter in your life. 

As mentioned in last two posts (opss that was about 2 years ago), keep looking and stay hungry. That’s what I have been doing all this time and will continue….

I might have discovered what I am looking for or what brings happiness to me. Path I chose is tough and full of hardship initially. However, I am glad to say that I have started walking on it. I fall and get scared if I can make it but than I remind myself that DOTS WILL BE CONNECTED AND WITH THAT HOPE I KEEP WALKING…….

Not sure if this will make sense but hope you enjoy reading it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging bro! I miss Pompey days...

    I think your decision to return was right. Life here is nothing compared to what you've got there. Sure its more disorganised and unpredictable but I would prefer that to UK's monotony any day. Plus am sure you must be quite happy without "cheese/toasted" =P

    And as you said, we have very little choice in big things that happen in our lives, we can work on and change the minor details I guess but rest just happens whether we like it or not. Dots will definitely connect, just don't give up. Everything will eventually work out fine.

    ReplyDelete